Transportation & Logistics Industry
With global competition and regulations increasing, companies in the transportation & logistics sector are facing challenges in all aspects of their operations, from environmental efficiency to supply chain management, from technological improvements to regulatory compliance and the ever-increasing customer demand.
Transportation costs are at the top of the list of logistics industry concerns for logistics service providers (LSP), carriers, and courier / express / parcel (CEP) companies, whether in the B2B or B2C segment. Some other pain-points make the list as well, but perhaps the most important and at times challenging concern is the need for greater innovation and technology advances while remaining budget-conscious.
Transportation & Logistics Solution
SoftExpert offers an advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the transportation & logistics industry from every aspect, including: complying with the strictest global regulations, controlling documentation, managing risks and environmental issues, assets, maintenance, inventory, warehousing, product lifecycle and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies in the transportation & logistics sector maximize success, lower costs, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various global regulations.
- Enhance customer service
- Improve warehouse efficiency and productivity
- Increase supply chain efficiency
- Total maintenance management via Service Order
- Reduce costs by monitoring and optimizing all maintenance-related activities
- Central repository for assets
- Document management linked to the overall supply chain process
- Reduce risks of health and safety incidents and strengthen compliance with environmental regulations and labor laws
- Improve sustainability and reduce environmental issues
- Meet growing labor needs by training and motivating the workforce
- Help in understanding process and service performance, discovering valuable issues that can be translated into improvement actions