Enterprise Quality Management
Modernize your QMS and increase customer satisfaction
In today’s intense and increasingly competitive market, companies in every industry are constantly challenged. They need to deal with global suppliers, short operating margins, and strict regulations, in addition to managing both risks and the increasing pressure to accelerate time to market (TTM). There is a disconnect between how companies usually think about quality and the way they architect IT systems to support quality. The Quality Management System (QMS) is frequently still supported by stand-alone applications or even by fully manual and paper-based systems. Many quality leaders are finding their quality management system is limited in supporting efforts to achieve or sustain market leadership.
To overcome these pressures and prove their commitment, organizations are deploying integrated Enterprise Quality Management Software (EQMS). This type of solution can be applied across an enterprise, allowing quality problems to be systematically handled and providing a top-level view of quality management processes. Through centralized EQMS, quality initiatives based on ISO 9001, Lean, Kaizen, DMAIC, cGMP, Six Sigma and 8D can be implemented to stave off quality issues associated with production processes and procedures. Enterprise Quality Management software assists organizations in overcoming these obstacles and achieving operational excellence, increasing productivity levels and resulting in a true competitive advantage.
The Solution – SoftExpert EQM
SoftExpert EQM is the most comprehensive enterprise quality management software (EQMS). It helps companies to achieve and maintain ISO 9001 certification through automated, highly interactive quality processes tailored to an organization’s specific products, operations and business practices.
As a modular and scalable solution platform, SoftExpert Quality
Management Software seamlessly integrates all key quality initiatives, including process mapping, documented information (SOP – standard operating procedures, work instructions and records), non-conformance reports (NCR/NCMR), corrective/preventive actions (CAPA), quality indicators (KPIs). The solution also manages supplier relations, customer complaints, quality audits, competence and training, quality risks and controls, quality inspection and statistical process control, increasing QMS agility and robustness.
SoftExpert EHSM software provides a flexible framework to streamline the creation and management of environmental policies and procedures as well as codes of conduct. It supports policy documentation, change management, awareness, training management, and accountability. The solution also helps rules and policies to be effectively communicated across the enterprise.
Powerful analytics and executive dashboards provide real-time visibility into key process indicators, while alerts and notifications ensure prompt response, reducing the potential risk of safety incidents. The software also enables organizations to integrate environmental, health and safety compliance functions into their corporate and business processes levels in an organized and systematic way.
Quality Performance Indicators
Nonconformities and deviations
Corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Customer self-service – secure Web-based operations.
- Collaboration skill enhancement through real-time access to information.
- Process identification, mapping, implementation and monitoring are handled more effectively.
- The delays and inefficiency common to manual activities are eliminated.
- Efficiency and agility in planning and carrying out the activities required to maintain the QMS.
- Lower document printing costs.
- Simplify CAPA management and increase QMS productivity and efficiency.
- Accurate identification of regulatory requirements that affect management system performance.
- Efficient monitoring of opportunities for improvement, comments, nonconformities, etc.
- Optimization of financial resources invested in management programs.
- Better relationships with shareholders, customers, the community, suppliers and employees.