Human Development Management
Devolp Talent. Build Sucess.
Each day presents a new set of risks and challenges for companies operating in a fast-changing marketplace. To overcome this challenges, people must be high qualified, by meeting requirements and skills the organization needs.
Companies struggle when it comes to Human Development Management (HDM). Training planning is often inefficient and with low visibility over investments. Also, talent management is usually an inaccurate process that doesn’t motivate or engage workforce. Thus, organizations lose their best people on the process, as turnover ratings increase.
HDM solutions are being adopted by organizations to wake up the human potential by nurturing, developing and retaining their talents, as well as planning for successors and establishing qualified leaders.
With HDM solutions, companies can define workforce development plans aligned with business strategies throughout the enterprise, developing people, improving productivity and achieving real process efficiency.
The Solution – SoftExpert HDM
SoftExpert HDM is a comprehensive web-based human development management software. It allows for competency mapping, training and development, performance review and succession planning. Its purpose is to help organizations develop a highly skilled and engaged workforce, aligned with business strategy.
With this solution, organizations can easily create and manage competencies, and link them to business processes or job positions. Competencies can be assessed and organizations can better understand where workforce skill sets are strong and where there are gaps in professional development.
Organizations can define Individual Development Plans (IDP), delivering training programs linked to competency assessments, in order to meet knowledge gaps and improve employee’s skills. Training can be carried out online through the LMS (Learning Management System) within the solution (SCORM compatible) or in classrooms. The solution allows instructors to create online tests and manage questions and scores, ensuring that content was absorbed by participants. Training completion certificates are generated automatically by the system.
Measuring performance against objectives and providing constant feedback is essential to keeping employees motivated. The solution provides easy-to-use yet highly effective tools such as goal management, performance appraisals, competency and skill assessment, talent profiles, development activities, reporting and analytics, and multi-rater / 360 review functionality. Each individual rating can be weighted and calculated based on configurations. This provides a calculated performance score recommendation that considers and balances all dimensions of performance management to assign a final rating. This helps managers to motivate employees through highly relevant performance feedback.
With SoftExpert HDM, organizations can better prepare employees’ careers and succession. A “9-box-matrix” makes it possible to assess talent based on past performance and future potential, developing succession plans for any position. The solution allows customized portals to be created, providing clear insight in relation to task completion, tracking of targets, employee scores, IDP deployment status, and more. This allows managers to efficiently monitor and manage human development initiatives.
Learning Management System
9 Box Matrix
- Saves time and therefore money by simplifying and automating talent management processes.
- Manages training resources for a more efficient use of the training & learning budget.
- Allows employees, managers and HR to spend more time on strategic activities rather than conducting slow and exhaustive performance appraisals.
- Aligns the entire workforce with the organization's strategies and priorities.
- Identifies key competencies necessary to perform specific activities in different processes across the organization.
- Provides a detailed course catalogue accessible to all employees.
- Provides training programs that address performance and skill gaps for individuals and work teams.
- Motivates workforce through highly relevant performance feedback from peers, leaders and subordinates.
- Measures the effectiveness of individual development plans by analyzing performance improvements over time.