Enterprise Service Management
Reduce response times and streamline service delivery
The Solution – SoftExpert ESM
SoftExpert ESM is software for managing corporate services based on the best management principles and practices, including ITIL® and other frameworks that have been widely adopted by the market. It integrates service requests, incident and problem management, service level agreements (SLA), knowledge base, configuration management (CMDB) and change management in a single platform, while also offering tools for building a universal catalog of services provided by the various sectors in a company.
Requests: Seamlessly integrates service requests with resources, portfolio and project management. Efficiently and effectively manages service requests, resources, budgets and projects, delivering new IT and other area initiatives on time, on budget and to specification.
Self-service Portals: Through customizable portals, employees, customers and partners will be able to search for solutions to their problems using pre-formatted procedures and knowledge bases. This approach optimizes company activities, since the user does not have to wait for a solution. Service providers also benefit from being able to allocate their resources to more relevant demands.
Service Catalog: The solution allows a unified service catalog to be created, simplifying the opening of requests, whether for the HR, IT, or finance department or for any other area that provides services. Specific workflows can be designed for each need through a fully graphical modeler.
Task Management: SoftExpert ESM offers tools that facilitate creation and distribution of tasks among team members. The solution makes it so that activities can be prioritized intuitively using a drag-and-drop mechanism, with rescheduling done directly in the Gantt chart.
- Automates the entire request, incident and problem management lifecycle;
- Prevents service interruptions and SLA delays;
- Increase service desk agent productivity;
- Prevents wastage of time and resources from poorly planned changes;
- Streamlines user experience through a self-service portal and easy and custom service catalogs;
- Predicts impacts and help informed decision making with CMDB;
- Delivers on time and on budget services with integrated Project Management capabilities;
- Improves infrastructure availability with integrated Asset Management capabilities;
- Provides complete visibility into service performance and help to identify improvement opportunities.